Saturday, December 1, 2007

Incomplete Application

July 6, 2006

Julie Smith
234 Main Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Dear Julie,

Upon reviewing your application this morning I noticed a problem that must be dealt with before I can consider you for a volunteer position at the Allen County Public Library.

Your application does not include the names of two references. You must list two references who are not family members. This can be a teacher, friend of the family, someone you have done babysitting or yard work for, a member of your church or synagogue, or someone of similar status who is age 18 or older and has knowledge of your maturity and sense of responsibility.

I have included a copy of your application. You may fill in the needed information and send it back in the enclosed envelope.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at 421-1233.

Sincerely,

Sandra Screeton
Volunteer Services Manager